TERMS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Payment Terms: Corporate office will review accounts to determine credit limit/payment terms. Net 30 days to credit-approved accounts. All past due accounts are subject to a 1-1/2% per month service charge. No C.O.D. shipments. Visa / MasterCard / Discover / American Express accepted with credit department approval.
2. Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice. Small order charge may be applied on orders under $200.00. Because we do not stock any finished goods, minimum order quantity is 50 pieces.
3. Freight: F.O.B. factory.
4. Drop Shipments: $5.00 per location plus actual shipping charges.
5. Packaging: Unless otherwise specified, packaging is bulk in shipping cartons. Special packaging will be charged accordingly.
6. Returns: Must be authorized by Factory.
7. Damages and Shortages: Claims must be made within 15 days. We will file claims on your behalf with UPS. Customer is responsible for filing claims with other carriers.
8. General Conditions: All sizes are approximate sizes. For virtual images and art proofs, keep in mind that a color that looks one way on your computer monitor may look different on another monitor and can also print differently. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not responsible for nor can we guarantee exact color shades for materials or imprinting. Fabrics vary per dye lot. For imprinting, we use the Pantone Matching System to create an ink shade close to the color you request, but cannot guarantee an exact shade match. We reserve the right to ship over or under 10% of quantity ordered on imprint orders. Orders cannot be canceled as they are considered firm and binding, unless approved by factory in writing. Distributor will be charged and held responsible. Lead time needed for production varies by product and quantity - contact factory for current lead time information. Distributor and customer warrants that it has the right to use the design depicted in the artwork submitted. Manufacturer is not responsible for any claims or damages in any infringement action as a result of printing the art work.